viernes, 11 de octubre de 2019

SHUTTER ISLAND

Hi everyone, this time I'm going to write about my favorite movie.

Related imageMy favorite movie is "Shutter Island", a psychological thriller movie directed by Martin Scorsese, one of my favorite directors. The psychological thriller is my favorite genre in cinematography, because this style keep the suspense through the mental state of their characters, I think that's a great idea because plays with the spectator and the logic, you don't know if the things that happens in the movie really happens.

The main character is Edward Daniels starring by Leonardo DiCaprio (my favorite actor), he is a federal agent of the 50's that have to investigate the disappearance of a patient in a hospital for criminals with mental illness located in an island called "Shutter Island", where strange things starts to happen and the character can't trust nobody, even himself.

This movie was realeased in 2010, when I was 12 years old, but I saw it in the 2015, when I started to be more interested in the movies of this genre. For example, movies like "The Machinist" or "Donnie Darko". I like think in the movies and create a conclusion. 

I totally recommend this movie. In this link you can watch the trailer if you haven't seen the movie:

5 comentarios:

  1. Can you explain me this movie someday dear bro?

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I hope to watch the movie someday because it sound very interesting

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love how Leonardo DiCaprio acts!
    PD: I'm Natalia Contreras :3

    ResponderBorrar
  4. woooooo!!!! This movie is perfect, I like so much, the first time I saw I was confused

    ResponderBorrar

SHUTTER ISLAND

Hi everyone, this time I'm going to write about my favorite movie. My favorite movie is "Shutter Island", a psychological t...